Nashe Organics’ Kiddies Moisturising Hair Conditioner is pH balanced to be gentle on young crowns. It specifically caters to afro kids and contains nourishing oils and conditioners to improve wet combing, facilitate easy detangling, and reduce hair time.
- Water ~ moisturises the hair and scalp
- Sweet Almond Oil ~ Softens and strengthens the hair
- Glycerin ~ a humectant. Draws moisture to the hair
- BTMS ~ Conditions and makes hair easy to comb
How to use Nashe Organics Kiddies Moisturising Conditioner
- After shampooing with the Nashe Organics Kiddies
Moisturising Shampoo, apply a generous amount of
the Kiddies Moisturising Conditioner.
- Smooth onto the hair making sure each strand is coated.
- massage the hair and scalp gently for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse lightly and bloat excess water with a towel.
- Apply Nashe organics Kiddies Moisturising Leave-in Conditioner.
- Style as desired
- For moisture deep conditioning, cover hair with plastic cap or a
conditioning cap for 10 to 15 minutes
Use this reliable cheat sheet to take care of your Afro kid’s hair easily. Follow these tips to take care of your child’s hair with minimal tears and in record time.
Effective and easy detangling for kiddies afro hair
- Detangle hair before shampooing to remove shed hair
- Spray or mist the hair with water
- Apply Nashe Organics moisturising Kiddies hair conditioner to the hair
- Finger detangle the hair in small sections
- Use a detangling brush to further detangle the hair
- Loosely twist each section of hair to prepare for shampooing
- Shampoo hair in loose twists to reduce more tangles.