What is Organic African Black Soap
It is an all natural soap that is sulfate and paraben free. Made entirely from organic vegetable ingredients, makes the Nashe Organics African Black Soap organic and vegan friendly.
What does African Black Soap do for the skin and scalp?
Studies have shown that African black soap helps to deeply cleanse and improve the skin appearance. Here are some of the benefits.
- removes bacteria a lot better than regular soaps
- Deep cleans your skin
- Great make up remover
- Lightly exfoliates the skin
- Reduces or prevents razor bumps
- Improves skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and other kinds of dermatitis.
- May help control skin fungus like athletes foot and toenail fungus
- Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- brightens the skin and help with your glow.
- helps with acne scars
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to control dandruff.
For hair, African black soap is a clarifying shampoo which helps to clear dandruff, itchy scalp and clarifies the hair and scalp from product build up. It is mild enough to be used on babies and the elderly and can be used regularly.
What are the ingredients?
Ghana produces the organic African Black Soap and this is what they use.
- Ashes of locally harvested plants and the barks of plantain,
- cocoa pod powder
- palm tree leaves
- Shea tree bark
- palm kernel oil
- coconut oil
- Shea butter.
Organic African Black soap is available in a bar and there is also the option of Nashe Organics Liquid African Black Soap.
Reactions to African Black Soap
Reactions to African Black Soap are very rare, but it is good to be aware of them.
- If you have a latex allergy, you may experience latex fruit syndrome and have a reaction to the plantain ash in black soap, as well as palm and coconut oil.
- If you are allergic to chocolate or sensitive to caffeine, it’s important to note that the soap may contain a high concentration of cocoa pods (which contribute to the ash).
- If you develop a rash or experience contact dermatitis, you should stop using the soap and consult your dermatologist.
CAUTION: Our products do not intend to heal any medical condition and you should always consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
You can read more information African Black Soap here.