Nashe Organics Jamaican Extra Dark Black Castor Oil is high in nutrients that are good for the skin, scalp and hair. Packed with high amounts of omega-6 and ricinoleic acid which is a type of omega-9 fatty acid, Jamaican Black Castor oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral and emollient which is good for the scalp, skin and hair.
Why Black Castor Oil instead of the usual cold castor oil?
Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a very potent oil mainly because the castor beans have been roasted first before extracting the oil. This results in concentrated nutrients to be available in the oil. Black castor oil also gives that roasted nuts goodness our scalps and hair loves.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Benefits for Hair Growth
- Heals the scalp of inflammation to create a conducive environment for healthier hair growth.
- stimulates hair growth when massaged on scalp
- cleanses scalp of parasites and toxins that damage the hair and slows growth.
- protects hair with a protective coat that seals in moisture.
- used as a hot oil treatment to strengthen the hair shaft.
- Helps clear dry scalp conditions and inflamed scalp.
How to use Jamaican Black Castor Oil for your hair
- Hot Oil Treatment: Warm 3 Tbsp. of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10 minutes.
- For Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin and to help relieve common dry, inflamed skin problems.
- For receding hairline: Apply a bit of Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil onto affected area and massage it in gently. Do this once every 2 days.
- For Aches and Pains: Warm Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil and massage onto areas of discomfort for instant soothing.
- Rub a bit of Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil in your palms and then smooth it onto damp hair to seal moisture.
TIP: For added moisture when deep conditioning hair, add 3 Tbsp. of Nashe Organics Extra dark black Castor Oil to Shea Argan Moisturising Conditioner and apply onto freshly washed hair to deep condition. Leave it in for at least 15 minutes and then rinse out thoroughly.
Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil is suitable for chemically treated hair and natural hair.
Use often for best results.
Caution: If Castor Oil causes any swelling, you could be allergic to castor beans. Stop using the castor oil immediately. The swelling should clear within a day. If not cleared or not sure, seek medical attention.
Disclaimer: Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil does not purport to heal any diseases or ailments.