Shea Argan Moisturising Conditioner is exactly what your hair needs if dry brittle hair is causing you problems and derailing your hair goals.
What the main ingredients do for your hair.
Water ~ The main and real natural moisturiser ever. Our hair needs water to stay moisturised.
Shea butter ~ Because water on it’s own will not keep the hair moisturised long enough, we need Shea butter. It locks in moisture into the hair to help it retain that much needed moisture and maintain elasticity for longer. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties which help to protects the hair and scalp against UV damage. Additionally, it soothes an irritated scalp while keeping both the hair and the scalp moisturised for longer.
Argan Oil ~ Packed with fatty acids, mainly linoleic and oleic acid, Argan oil helps to lubricate and moisturise the skin and hair. Furthermore, Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to prevent or improve dry scalp conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
Fatty alcohols ~ Besides conditioning and moisturising the hair, fatty alcohols help with wet and dry combing. This makes detangling much easier and reduces breakage.
How to use the Shea Argan Moisturising Conditioner
- Use Shea Argan Moisturising Conditioner for detangling the hair before washing in order to remove any shed hairs. Washing your hair before detangling may result in more tangles and should be avoided.
- After shampooing the hair, apply Conditioner on the hair in sections.
- Start with the ends and work the conditioner up the hair shaft to the roots.
- Massage the hair and scalp gently for 3 minutes to increase blood circulation
- This will also give the conditioner time to penetrate the hair cuticles and nourish the core of the hair shaft.
- Rinse off and apply leave on products for styling.
- You can add Nashe Organics Jamaican Black Castor oil to Conditioner to use as a moisturising hair mask.
The Shea Argan Moisturising Conditioner is available in 300ml and 1 litre bottles.
Get it as part of the Wash Day Combo for a massive discount.