Is your hair dry and seems not to get enough moisture in between wash days? Shea Argan Moisturising Leave in Conditioner is exactly what your hair needs for hair that retains moisture, easy to detangle and comb and a breeze to manage. Ideal for coily and curly hair that is often dry and needs a thicker, creamier leave in conditioner for easy detangling and combing.
What the main ingredients do for your hair.
Water ~ The main and real natural moisturiser ever. Our hair needs water to stay moisturised.
Shea butter ~ Because water on it’s own will not keep the hair moisturised long enough, we need Shea butter. It locks in moisture into the hair to help it retain that much needed moisture and maintain elasticity for longer. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties which help to protects the hair and scalp against UV damage. Additionally, it soothes an irritated scalp while keeping both the hair and the scalp moisturised for longer.
Argan Oil ~ Packed with fatty acids, mainly linoleic and oleic acid, Argan oil helps to lubricate and moisturise the skin and hair. Furthermore, Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to prevent or improve dry scalp conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
Fatty alcohols ~ Besides conditioning and moisturising the hair, fatty alcohols help with wet and dry combing. This makes detangling much easier and reduces breakage.
How to use the Shea Argan Moisturising Leave in Conditioner
- Use Shea Argan Moisturising Leave in Conditioner for detangling the hair before washing in order to remove any shed hairs. Washing your hair before detangling may result in more tangles and should be avoided.
- After rinsing all the wash product out of the hair, apply Shea Argan Moisturising Leave in Conditioner on the hair, in sections.
- Start with the ends and work the Leave in conditioner up the hair shaft to close to the roots.
- Smooth the hair from root to tips to lay the cuticles down
- Finger detangle the hair as you work the Leave in conditioner into the hair.
- Do not rinse out. Style the hair as desired.
- You can seal the moisture in the hair with Nashe Organics Unrefined Shea butter or any oil of choice.
- Shea Argan Moisturising Leave in Conditioner can be used to re-moisturise the hair in between washes.
The Shea Argan Moisturising Conditioner is available in 250ml and 450ml jars.
Get it as part of the Wash Day Combo for a massive discount.